Re: Weird noises

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Weird noises
From: sbyers@ec.rr.com
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 15:35:10 -0700
Once or twice (only, thankfully) my overdrive has disengaged itself
during engine braking (like coming down a long incline), and then I
REALLY get some engine braking.  I agree that normal engine braking
while in overdrive seems pretty effective, but perhaps some of that is
built into the design of the overdrive. That just about exhausts my
knowledge of the clutch mechanics.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry