Ice Cream Social

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ice Cream Social
From: "Frakes, Jim" <JimF@frakes-eng.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 08:09:27 -0500
Central Indiana has joined the movement for the Ice Cream Social on
August 28th. We have four directional coordinators, yes, N S E W , to
meet at various areas around Indy, then take some unique city routes on
our drive to the Monument circle. There  we can park around it for
social gathering, photo ops and partake of Alexander's Dairy and
Chocolate.

Anyone interested in joining the group can contact the coordinators;
North, Dick Storrs, S. Jon Monies, West, Bob Haskell, and E., Brent
Porter.

Jim Frakes