Ice Cream Social

To: "AustinHealey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Ice Cream Social
From: "Dick Matson" <MedLabInc@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 08:31:05 -0700
Greetings:

     To celebrate the traditional 'Last weekend in August Austin Healey Ice
Cream Social' celebration, my wife and I and our pet dog Lucy - who fits
perfect on the back seat shelf in our Austin Healey - are taking a ride to
Dustys Hamburger Stand in Wenatchee, WA.

     Dustys is celebrating their 50-year anniversary with a beautiful and
period expansion, red tile on the outside, a nifty genuine yellow duce-coup on
the roof,  56-cent DustyBurgers, and for us plain vanilla ice cream cones all
around.  I can't wait.

Dick Matson / Cashmere,  WA