100S bottom end sought

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 100S bottom end sought
From: Tracy Drummond <bighealey@charter.net>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 07:20:25 -0700
Ye with treasures in the parts shed.

Searching for a 100S, 4 cyl motor, complete bottom end. Head not
required but will also consider.
Perhaps Steve Pike of Marsh or others on the list may know of one
suitable for racing.  I am posting for a
friend who wishes to preserve the original motor from abuse and seeks a
racing engine.  It is understood that with
much modification a standard 100 block can be made to work but this is
the last choice.

Serious sources please respond off list so I may put you in touch with
the fellow looking for this part.

Tracy

PS    It is Monterey Historics weekend!!!  Off to Carmel today then 4
days at the track camping with other Healey folks
and nut cases.  I will be back on Monday to check mail.