More Friday funnies

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: More Friday funnies
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:22:38 -0700
Two elderly women were out driving in a large car.
Both could barely see over the dashboard. As they
cruised along they came to an intersection. Their
stoplight was red but they just went on through.

The woman in the passenger seat thought, I must
be losing it. I could have sworn we just went through
a red light.

A few minutes later they came to another intersection.
Again, the light was red, but again they went right through.

I'm almost sure that light was red, the passenger thought,
seriously concerned she was losing it. At the next
intersection, sure enough, the light was red but they went
on through.

That was enough. She turned to the other woman and said,
"Mildred, do you know that we just ran through three red lights
in a row? You could have killed us both!"

Mildred turned to her and said, "Crap, am I driving?