Re: Tire Aging & Replacement

To: BJ8Healeys <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Tire Aging & Replacement
From: Mike MacLean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 18:47:32 -0700
I just ordered a set of Elastomeric bushings with a lifetime guarantee
for the BN2 and a fresh air heater hose totaling $130. from Tom Monaco
of Tom's Import Toy Sales in Portland, Oregon.  When I ordered Tom
said,  " just give me your address, when you get it, send me a check."
He also distributes for Moss at a 15% discount, has a service department
that does transmission rebuilds, rust repair at prices out of a time
warp.  He can be reached at (503) 245-0174, tomsimport@ipinc.net or go
to the web site: http://www.tomsimport.com/new/index.asp
No financial interest, just a very satisfied customer!

--
Mike MacLean
60 Sprite