Austin Healey Ice Cream Social Sunday Aug 28

To: "Healey List" <healeys@autox.team.net>, "Dick Glass"
Subject: Austin Healey Ice Cream Social Sunday Aug 28
From: "John Soderling" <jsoderling@astound.net>
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:55:20 -0700
  HEALEY NATIONAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL

  The Austin Healey Club of America is sponsoring Ice Cream Socials all across
America on Sunday, August 28th, as an opportunity for thousands of Healey (all
Healey marques) owners and families to get together socially for a time of fun
and showing off our great classic cars.   ALL HEALEY OWNERS (Big Healeys,
Sprites, Jensen Healeys, etc.) ARE WELCOME - YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BELONG TO ANY
OF THE HEALEY CLUBS!

  The Golden Gate Austin Healey Club is sponsoring a NATIONAL ICE CREAM SOCIAL
at the following location on SUNDAY, AUGUST 28th:

  1.    LOCATION:

          Baskin Robins  (Ph. 925-830-0455)

          2005 Crow Canyon Pl.

          San Ramon, CA

          TIME:

       3:00 p.m. Sunday, August 28th

       CONTACT PERSON:

           John Soderling

           Hm Ph. 925-934-0925/ Cell Ph. 925-963-4335

           Email:  jsoderling@astound.net

  Please contact John to let him know you are coming.

  All Healey owners are invited to attend.  This is a chance to meet Healey
owners and their cars in your area & enjoy some great ice cream.  Following
the Ice Cream Social, we will go to several nearby spots for photo shoots of
our great classic cars for those who are interested. Bring your camera if
interested.  This is for ALL HEALEY OWNERS AND FAMILIES - you do not have to
be a member of the GGAH Club of any other club.

  DIRECTIONS:

  From either direction on I-680 approaching San Ramon:

  Exit at "CROW CANYON RD" and turn EAST at the stop light.  Proceed one block
and turn LEFT onto CROW CANYON PL.  Proceed one-half block and turn RIGHT into
the small shopping center to BASKIN ROBINS, 2005 Crow Canyon Pl.  Look for the
Red Healey with the balloons!