friday funnies, this pun's for you

To: "healey help" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: friday funnies, this pun's for you
From: <INSPTWO@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2005 13:53:28 -0400

This Pun's For You

1. Two antennas met on a roof, fell in love and got married. The ceremony
wasn't much, but
the reception was excellent.

2. A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bartender says "I'll serve you, but
don't start
anything."

3. Two peanuts walk into a bar, and one was a salted.

4. A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

5. A man walks into a bar with a slab of asphalt under his arm and says: "A
beer please,
and one for the road."

6. Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste
funny to
you?"

7. "Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home.'" "That sounds
like Tom
Jones Syndrome."
"Is it common?"
"Well, "It's Not Unusual.""

8. Two cows are standing next to each other in a field.
Daisy says to Dolly, "I was artificially inseminated this morning."
"I don't believe you," says Dolly.
"It's true, no bull!" exclaims Daisy.

9. An invisible man marries an invisible woman. The kids were nothing to look
at either.

10. Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.

11. I went to buy some camouflage trousers the other day but I couldn't find
any.

12. I went to a seafood disco last week...and pulled a mussel.

13. What do you call a fish with no eyes? A fsh.

14. Two termites walk into a bar. One asks, "Is the bar tender here?"

15. And finally, there was the person who sent ten different puns to his
friends, with the
hope that at least one of the puns would make them laugh. No pun in ten did.