Healey Ice Cream Social In NE

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Healey Ice Cream Social In NE
From: "Rick Neves" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 09:31:22 -0400
For those of you in the New England Area and might have missed my Earlier
message

The Healey Ice Cream Social In New England Area Will Be at The Black Cow On Rt
109 in Millis, Massachusetts (Near the Medway Line) 8/28/05 at 7:00pm.

Millis is about 20 minutes south of Framingham and about 45 minutes SE of
Boston.

Try to get there at 7:00pm because we are going to try to get a photo for the
local club newsletter and it looks like the sunset is around 7:30 so we have a
short window. There are lights in the parking lot so that will help a bit.

The Black Cow was recently reviewed by the Phantom Gourmet and found to be the
creamiest Hidden Jewel. The Black Cow is also providing free Ice Cream at an
upcoming Red Sox game.

http://www.openlist.com/restaurants-view-black_cow_cafe.htm

Sincerely

Rick Neves