Re: Ice Cream Social Reports

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ice Cream Social Reports
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 16:01:31 -0500
Following up an unexpectedly a rainy morning with a hot, muggy Houston
afternoon, the Gulf Coast Healey Club turnout was low.  Roger Bailey
(in his 100-Six),  Jay Meir, and myself along with our families to
enjoy ice cream at Amy's Ice Cream and Coffees in Houston.  Rogers car
did attract attention, and one person walked up to talk about the "two
seat" 3000 he had when he was younger.   I still think it was a great
idea, next year (if I get my butt in gear) I can add a Healey to the
total!

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six