fuel filter and nostalgia

To: "healey help" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: fuel filter and nostalgia
From: <INSPTWO@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 22:48:49 -0400
First things first! I have used plastic see thru inline filters on the Healey
since the late 70's. The last one I purchased at Home Depot, in the lawnmower
parts department. There is always an air pocket in them but I have never had
any trouble with them, except for replacing them when they get dirty.
Now to nostalgia!!!!! Rock and Roll replaced R&B (That's rythum and blues to
you of the younger generation) in the mid 50's. At the beginning of R&R came
Bill Hally and the Comets, Jerry Lee Lewis (both referred to as Rockabilly
music), long before Elvis, there was a ton of them out there. If you want to
see some early R&R and some great old music, check your local PBS listings,
occasionly they will run a collection of some of it.
Bill
BJ7