awaiting restoration since when? (was Re: White 100 spotted)

To: N5572B@aol.com
Subject: awaiting restoration since when? (was Re: White 100 spotted)
From: Roland Wilhelmy <rwil@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 13:03:04 -0700
Well, our '53 BN1 has been awaiting restoration since 1964.  I don't
know if that is a record.  Of course we have only owned it since 1997.
It has been stripped and rebuilt with the exception that the shrouds
were left on the car.  Rolling chassis is assembled.  Everything is
ready to go together for final fitting and paint.  So, maybe next
year.
-Roland
BN1 #724