To: healeys@autox.team.net (healey list)
Subject: Advertisement
From: scotyp@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 18:16:03 +0000
When Donald would attend our AHCA Conclaves, he would not autograph that
advertisement showing him with a drink in his hand.  He pretty much  admitted
that it was an improper ad and therefore refused to recognize and  promote it.

Well, the other "Healey fellows" were not as proud! While at the 50th
Anniversery Tahoe meet several years
ago my wife and I had the poster of this ad autographed by the likes of Gerry
Coker, Bic Healey, John Wheatley and Roy Jackson- Moore!
Roy, by the way is sitting in the red Healey in the background. He signed my
poster right under the car he was in.
All of these guys were fun to talk with and genuinely nice people.

Scot
'66 BJ8