Re: WIRING DIAGRAM(S)

To: "Peter Schauss" <schauss@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: WIRING DIAGRAM(S)
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 22:08:21 -0400
The complete harness set I bought for my BT7 came from Sparks in GB. It had
everything except the heavy cables, was totally correct for my SN MKII, and
had all of the correct connectors, and light fittings on it. --Other than the
light fixtures being the currently available lesser quality, -which I replaced
with originals that I had, I was extremely pleased with it, and it's
correctness/completeness.  --It cost me a bit more, but for my application it
was well worth it.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA