Re: Speed at 3000 in 3000

To: "Richard Hosmer" <rahosmer@citlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speed at 3000 in 3000
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 16:03:06 -0400
Yes, I have 175s.  --- Wow, so it IS 60mph..  Gee, it doesn't FEEL that
fast...-Of course, it makes a lot less noise, handles better, and doesn't
shake anymore since the restoration.....  --So I guess my speedo IS about
right. ....and I DO have a lead foot !
....Being "arrest me red" over black, I guess I'd better pay attention to the
speedo, and tone it down a bit.....
Anyone got any "pull" with the RI state police?

David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA