RE: Ten Improvements

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ten Improvements
From: "Ron Davies" <rdavies1@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2005 13:41:18 -0700
On my 67 BJ8 the Bilstein shock bolt-on conversion is amazing and can easily
be returned to "concourse" if necessary.

I believe the 72 spoke polished stainless ads much to the car visually and
in safety and again is an easy thing to revert back to original if
necessary. I could be wrong about the safety issue but 72 vs 60 spokes just
seems safer.

The aluminum and finned sump helps keep the oil cooler and seems much
stronger than the original.

The newer cored radiators are supposed to keep the car running cooler. Mine
runs at 170 degrees even when it is 90+.

That's my 2cents.
Ron

Behalf Of Editorgary@aol.com