Re: Ten Improvements

To: <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ten Improvements
From: "Peter Linn" <greylinn@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 07:03:22 +1000
G'day Gary

Having just read through all the suggestions for the 10 top improvements, I
realised that I seem to have a pretty full set already:

3 point seat belts
Spin on oil filter
Lightweight plastic fan
Alternator
12v Optima battery
Facet fuel pump
Sound system (yes you can hear it!)
72 spoke Daytons
Konis all round
Custom radiator (cooling system holds 20 litres - I have to partially blank
it off in winter)
Pedal mounted brake light switch

The one I would add is the works type gearlever knob with o/d switch (I have
that too!)

Anyway I'm not really skiting about my own achievements - the only one of
the above I'm responsible for is the brake light switch (found courtesy of
the list!)

Cheers

Peter Linn
Brisbane