Re: Overdrive not engaging, solenoid?

To: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>,
Subject: Re: Overdrive not engaging, solenoid?
From: "frogeye" <frogeye@swcp.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 08:01:20 -0600
Eric,
 That's correct, if the car is moving, the pump is pumping. The switch moves
a valve which send fluid to the operating pistons which engage the cone
clutch, yada yada...
Dave
Frogeye@SWCP.com Taos Garage Annex in Albuquerque
'62 BT7 MK II,  '54 BN1,  '62 Fiat 1600S
http://www.britishcarforum.com/TaosAnnex.html