Re: AH 100 Rear Bumper

To: rudedoggg@earthlink.net, jorgecervera218@hotmail.com (JORGE CERVERA)
Subject: Re: AH 100 Rear Bumper
From: CNAArndt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 20:28:05 EDT
John and Jorge,

I have an NOS front bumper as well as a good rear bumper. I also have the
correct profiles of both bumpers drawn up by Kent Lacy on the AH Concours
Committee.

Additionally, I have made up the correct inner brackets for the bumpers with
their captive nuts as well as the correct bumper overrider bolts which are
near impossible to find.  I sold these to List members several years ago

Please give me a call.

Cheers,

Curt Arndt - AH Concours Committee Chairman
Carlsbad, CA
(760) 434-5707 home
(760) 458-1926 cell

In a message dated 9/10/05 11:02:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,