looking for name of AH dealer in Conn.

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: looking for name of AH dealer in Conn.
From: john gillespie <austinbj8@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2005 17:31:56 -0700 (PDT)
Hello fellow listers, I am try to find the name of the dealer that originally
sold the car that I have.  The dealer was located on Rt. 4 in Conn.. Also if
any one happens to know of a woman that bought a Golden Beige car in late 67 or
early 68 could please let me know.  Supposedly she had the car for a short
period of time and then traded it back to the dealer and then a man bought the
car.  One of these two people then painted the car white.   Any info would be
greatly appreciated.   TIA, John Gillespie

Yahoo! for Good