Re: Rear Wheel Bearings

To: Mark and Kathy <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Wheel Bearings
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 14:54:33 +0800
Mark -
 I would definitely not use a single row bearing for the rear axle. There
are 2 row bearings widely available from the usual sources. I have not seen
anyone carry the old style 13 ball bearing types... I don't think anyone
makes these anymore because they cost more to manufacture and assemble.
 Cheers,
 Alan
 '53 BN1 '64 BJ8