Re: side screens - adjustment BT7

To: "Tim Newton" <timnewton@menziesgroup.com.au>,
Subject: Re: side screens - adjustment BT7
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:31:15 -0400
Tim,
Yes, the mounting brackets will require careful bending to obtain the
required angle and fit. Make sure the leading edge matches the slot in the
back side of the windscreen post, and that the frame clears everything
correctly as the door closes. Of course there is some front to back
adjustment in the mounting slots of the irons.
Rich Chrysler