Re: Improvements- Fuel Pump

To: <Healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Improvements- Fuel Pump
From: "Mick Vander Ploeg" <mvanderploeg@nc.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 22:36:38 -0400
I'd like to hear more about the cylinder style fuel pump.  I have the square
Facet style, which is reliable, but very noisy as mentioned already.  I
checked out the Napa web page, & only saw two cylindrical style pumps.  The
Balkamp Fuel Pump, Item # BK 6101075 for $116.00, and the Delphi Fuel Pump,
Item # DFPFD0003 for $66.49?  Is there another style that I couldn't find?

Thanks,

Mick Vander Ploeg
'57 BN4