Re: Cruising just fine

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Cruising just fine
From: "Just Brits" <justbrits@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 18:22:28 -0500
Two things, James<G>!!

<<since I live in a small town where everybody
knows everybody I asked the police chief if I could use his radar gun>>

I REALLY want to be there as I want to see you hold the gun NAD drive your
car past it!!!! LOL

<<and he said sure.>>

I was gonna say that LOTS of Police Officers WOULD assist in the endevour!!

I would also say that I seriously doubt any Officer of the Law would let a
gun out of his hands BECAUSE it would then have to be "re-certified".  I.E.,
costs $$$  As long as it is in PD control....
<G>

But then again, where you able to actually "borrow" it, do your tests,
return same, and then get PINCHED for speeding......

Ticket = tossed<VBG>!!!

Ed