Re: Rear Wheel Bearings--Octagon Wrench clarification

To: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Subject: Re: Rear Wheel Bearings--Octagon Wrench clarification
From: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 15:15:22 -0600
Hi Steve

My error!  I know that Hemphill's is supplied by AH Spares in the UK and
that the AH Spares socket is as I described.  I assumed  what you were
describing
was that one, not the one in this post.  The one described below would be an
excellent purchase.  Like Steve Byers I have opted  for a Sears socket slight
modified to do the job.  Thanks for the clarification, another  instructive post
to add to my reference section on tools.

Kind regards
Ed