Re: Rear Wheel Bearings--Octagon Wrench clarification

To: "M.E. & E.A. Driver" <edriver@sasktel.net>
Subject: Re: Rear Wheel Bearings--Octagon Wrench clarification
From: "Steve B. Gerow" <steveg@abrazosdata.com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 13:48:36 -0700
Ed,
The wrench I bought from Hemphills is not like these other ones. It's
accurately abrasive-jet cut out of 1/4" steel and can be hit with a sledge
hammer. I've used it several times with no distortion of the area around the
nut. I think Surgeons may sell these same wrenches, which come from GB.

If you (or anyone) would like to see a picture I can email one.
--
Steve