Re: Socket for rear axle nut, was: RE: Rear Wheel Bearings

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Socket for rear axle nut, was: RE: Rear Wheel Bearings
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 22:45:50 -0500
Sears was the first socket I checked out.   I took the nut with me to size
it up.     It appeared to me that it was just barely grabbing the the
corners of the nut.    Hard to think that 50 ft lb of torque would
not round that nut off.    I'll have to stop back and see if that was the
same part number that was listed here

Mark