DAVID WARD - STEERING REBUILD

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: DAVID WARD - STEERING REBUILD
From: "scott@scottjgraham.com" <scott@scottjgraham.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 05:20:14 -0700 (PDT)
Doug~i  Is David Ward out there? I am considering rebuilding my steering and
wouls like

        to get a quote on your approach.

T       Scott

        1963 BJ7

        Doug Wrote "I did this with the guidance of several, and the answer is
definitely

yes. A hightop box can be fitted with a brand new worm gear cut for a 'fast

road' steering ratio. On advice from David Ward, who rebuilt my box in

England, this was done, and the steering response is teriffic. The levers,

idler, cross tube, etc must also come from a lateHealey. I saved all my BN2

steering gear for quick reinstallation by the NO (Next Owner), who has,

hopefully, not yet left the cradle."