Healey 100, hood/top, how to fold behind the seats?

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Healey 100, hood/top, how to fold behind the seats?
From: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 13:27:11 +0200
Sorry to bomb the list with a very trivial question.
Is there any advice/guideline in the literature (workshop-, service manual
etc.) or let's say experience by the drivers, how is the best way to fold the
hood/top of a Healey 100 behind the seats? I tried several ways, but all are
not satisfying. There is always danger to fold or scratch the rear perspex
window. I have nearly finished a very long lasting restoration of my Healey 100
and it/she just got a new hood. Would like to keep it proper for some time.
Many thanks

Josef Eckert
Konigswinter
GERMANY