Re: Healey 100, hood/top, how to fold behind the seats?

To: "Eckert, Josef" <Josef.Eckert@t-mobile.de>
Subject: Re: Healey 100, hood/top, how to fold behind the seats?
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 10:07:57 +0800
Josef -
 The best way to do it is similar to folding an MGB top. As the thing is
folding down, fold the entire rear window in half inbetween the two
intermediate metal bars... to where it hangs inbetween the two metal bars
like a hanging file folder. Then fold the left and right sides up and inward
so that you can get it all behind the seats. This is better than trying to
roll it up in a cylinder... which some people try (unsuccessfully) to do.
 Good Luck!!
 Alan
 '53 BN1 '64 BJ8