Re: Dry lakes info.

To: Ray Juncal <gonzo18@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Dry lakes info.
From: bn1@pacbell.net
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 07:22:54 -0700
Ray Juncal wrote:

>A while back there was a thread about Kieth Turk coming to California to run
>at the dry lakes.  Can someone bring me up to date on that?
>Thanks
>Ray Juncal

Hi Ray,

The Oct. date has been moved back to Nov. 12 & 13 to fit into Keith's
schedule.  We have several local club members who will be joining us to
cheer Keith on.  Kirk has volunteered his motor home for our meeting
place and command center.  I will add your name to the list for
information distribution.

If anyone else in So. Cal. on this List is interested in going to El
Mirage, please let me know.

I will be out of town next week.  When I return,  I'll contact Keith and
work out the exact particulars.

Bill Barnett
Santa Ana, CA
BN1 #663