Re: AH in Pieces

To: "Carlos Cruz" <healey3000bn7@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: AH in Pieces
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2005 14:16:02 -0400
Carlos wrote (with the best of intentions I'm sure)
  With no intention of creating a controversy here, I beg to differ with with
Tom.  I've seen many Healeys outfitted with Vintage Air units providing both
heat and AC.  There are Healey's out there with cruise control, others with
state-of-the-art audio and satellite radio, GPS is not uncommon nor is
swapping the poor-lumbar support original seats with much more comfortable
seats.  Better suspension, spin-on oil filters, alternators, negative-ground
conversions, etc. are all available and easily applied.  Heck there are even
Healeys out ther with automatic transmissions - yuk!

  If I had to do all that to make my wife satisfied with coming with me in the
Healey, I'd be leaving her home!<grin>

  As it is I was lucky enough (and maybe persistent enough) to find a girl who
enjoys the cars for what they are. That was 30 years ago and she's still
hangin' in there with me. She was even chapter president for a term a number
of years ago.
  Rich Chrysler