Re: Anti squeak shims.

To: James Lea <clocks@midcoast.com>
Subject: Re: Anti squeak shims.
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 09:26:16 +0800
James -
 Whomever told you these shims are not necessary should be taken out back
and shot. I would not take your car to this person again.
 The shims are critical, they make all the difference in the world to get
rid of brake squeal on British disc brakes. Luckily they are very easy to
install, you can do it yoruself in about 10 minutes.
 Regards,
 Alan
 '53 BN1 '64 BJ8