Re: Reid's Car, now Hershey

To: Charlie Baldwin <ewsinc@suscom.net>
Subject: Re: Reid's Car, now Hershey
From: Dave Carpenter <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 09 Oct 2005 01:22:43 -0400
Drove down Thursday sunny and warm. Friday was the worst. Things have
improved since the 70s now that most of the show is on asphalt. No fun
anymore since they don't have to pull cars, trucks and motorhomes out
with a tractor. The rain thinned out a bit around 9:30 am Saturday and
we walked around the show for a while. Lot of no shows, but still got to
see a bunch of fine cars. One Bugeye and one 3000 Florida green over
white. Spent most of our time carting the chocolate purchases to the
car. The rain picked up and let off a couple more times so we left
around 2 pm. My wife and I go every year and we've been there through
every weather condition there is. Fortunately we live in PA and can make
the trip from Pittsburgh each year. I feel sorry for the folks that
planned thier vacations and spent the money on long distance travel. Now
it's a whole year until we get to do it all over  again.

Dave & Bobbie Carpenter