RE: Dayton or Dunlop?

To: "Healeys Mail List" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Dayton or Dunlop?
From: "Len and/or Marge" <thehartnetts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Oct 2005 09:52:16 -0700
The symbol is the logo of MWS Wire Wheels. When I asked, I was told that
they were a third party company that trues the wheels before shipment;
however, I now think that they are the actual builders of the wheels. The
little leaflet that I received with each wheel contains a wheel ID code
number and a production number, warranty information, and cleaning
instructions. It is printed in several languages.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville, CA
1967 3000 MKIII HBJ8L39031