Re: ethanol

To: WILLIAM B LAWRENCE <ynotink@msn.com>
Subject: Re: ethanol
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:20:19 +0800
Bill -
 I think the problems with Ethanol actually have to do with other
"Aromatics" that they usually add to the fuel when they use Ethanol, like
Toluene ... and the quality of these aromatic additives. I think sometimes
the cheaper fuel mixtures mix in more of non-ethanol aromatics.... and some
of these are very reactive with rubber compounds.
 Best Regards,
 Alan
 '53 BN1 '64 BJ8