100-Six Show Classification

To: Healey List <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: 100-Six Show Classification
From: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 16:24:04 -0500
I was at the local Houston car show today (without my car).  I noticed
that the sponsor club had divided the Healeys into Sprites, 100's and
3000's, which would have put my 100-Six with the BN1's and BN2's.

Is this typical?  It's not a big deal, especially since I'm not
building a show car, but I would thing the 6 cylinder cars would be
better to group together because of their similarities.

BTW, the coolest "car" there was the BMC racing factory team support
RV that was used for the factory teams in the US.  The guy who owns it
lives south of Houston and says it is one of two LHD built.  He is a
Mini Cooper guy, and it has lots of Mini Racing history, but I wonder
if it was ever used for the Healey teams?

Patton
--
Patton Dickson - '57 A-H 100-Six
Homepage - http://Austin-Healeys.com/