Front wire harness question

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Front wire harness question
From: healeybn7@aol.com
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 17:49:35 -0400
I am installing my new wiring harness in the engine bay and getting ready to
run it out front to the lights and horns (not yet installed).  My car is bare
chassis.  Mk1 BN7.  The front shroud support panel is new, and I don't know
where exactly the wire harness clips are supposed to go.  The old harness was
attached with a clip here and there and some tie wraps, so I can't exactly use
it as a valid ref.
I think 2 clips go just above the cross braces, and 2 more must go outboard of
that - somewhere.  Any chance someone has a pic they can send me, or can give
me a good idea of where to put the clips?  I will need to drill screw holes for
the clips, so I'd like to make them in the right spots!  TIA.

Dave
61 BN7