Re: Engine Paint Color

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Engine Paint Color
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 08:03:56 -0500
Oh Tae,   I have returned to my all mighty "pooter",  master of my domain.

Here are the Hirsch #'s right off the can.

V-8036  Austin Healey
Green H/G engine enml
B # 08223010

IMHO  this is as close a color as it gets.   One quart goes a looooooong
way.
I had a portion put into 2 spray bombs  that did the engine and trany.
Still have some left in one spray can and at least  1/2 quart left.

Very happy with the results all the way around.   Shipping was quick and
right to my door with in a few days.

Mark