Re: Seat Belts

To: blprince2@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Seat Belts
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Sun, 16 Oct 2005 21:37:17 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/2005 9:31:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
blprince2@comcast.net writes:

I would  like to install lap belts in my BN1. It would be appreciated if
someone can  provide the exact locations to drill the holes.  Also for
strength,  should any kind of doublers be installed on the under side (in
addition to  big fender washers)?

Ben--

Don't drill holes based on someone else's measurements--folks make  mistakes,
cars vary, etc.

Put the car up on stands, get underneath and drill small pilot holes,  making
sure that your final holes will clear the frame, wires,  etc.  Yes, use as
big washers as you can to back things up.

Best--Michael Oritt, 100 Le Mans