Re: Another  "New" Restoration Guide

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Another  "New" Restoration Guide
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 15:30:31 EDT
In a message dated 10/15/05 12:39:03 PM, glemon@neb.rr.com writes:

> I also noticed there is another new Healey book out there:
>
> Austin-Healey 100 In Detail by Bill Piggott

I've got a copy and think it's a very good all-purpose book (a bit of
history, a bit of originality info , nice pictures, racing stuff, etc.) Roger
has
been through it in detail and says there are a few factual errors, but nothing
seriously detract from the quality of the book. I certainly think it's worth
adding to your library.
Cheers
Gary