Re: Thermostat Question

To: rusd@velocitus.net
Subject: Re: Thermostat Question
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:37:12 +0800
Dave -
 It's confusing because the original thermostat works by raising the sleeve
up to close the port when it's hot, where the balanced sleeve version goes
down when it opens... so it works the opposite direction it should. I don't
know if the balanced sleeve really works correctly or not. Probably why they
don't sell it anymore.
 Regards,
 Alan
 '53 BN1 '64 BJ8