Workshop Manual and other Publications on CD

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Workshop Manual and other Publications on CD
From: healeyolic <healey6@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 11:49:07 -0400
Several days ago I broadcast on the list that there is a CD available from
Vicky Brits which contains Parts Lists, Workshop Manuals and other
publications for the BN series 1 through 6 and another for the 3000's.
Someone also noted that it may be available through Moss. In my email I
noted several caveats the most important of which, according to its
producer, that it will not work on Adobe Reader 7.x and that you have to
downgrade to Adobe Reader 6.x.

Today I spent the better part of an hour trying to get the files loaded with
no success. I have arranged with Vicky Brits for a return and credit. (No
problem there) I spent most of my career working with computers from
mainframes to laptops and this one has me stymied.

I can no longer recommend this CD. Do what you wish but buyer beware.

John Sims, BN6

Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com <http://www.healey6.com/>