Re: Workshop Manual and other Publications on CD

To: Earl Kagna <kags@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: Workshop Manual and other Publications on CD
From: "John P. New" <jnew@hazelden.ca>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 14:48:23 -0400
On Sun, 2005-10-23 at 12:40, Earl Kagna wrote:
> In co-operation with the concours committee, John now has the concours
> guidelines available on the website, along with a lot of other useful Healey
> literature - service sheets, etc.

I just wanted to clarify part of what Earl wrote.

My website has the Concours Committee Guidelines _Order Form_, but NOT
the Guidelines themselves. It is in pdf format and is downloadable from
the site.

Just to stir up a hornets' nest, I did put together a proof-of-concept
Guidelines web site for the Committee, but no one from the Committee
ever contacted me about it.

You can see the Guidelines sample pages at www.lbcdigital.com/twiki
Just navigate through the pages using the menu at the left side of the
page (Note: the menu items with little '?' beside them don't exist).

John P. New
--
London, Ontario, Canada
'67 BJ8