Re: Pertronix Ignitor

To: <HnystromAH100@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pertronix Ignitor
From: "David" <dcrawfor@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 08:50:11 -0700
I've had a Pertronix in my '60 MGA for over 10,000 miles.  No
problems.
The first one I installed in my '54 BN1 failed at 1,200 miles. Moss
Motors
quickly sent a replacement.  I like 'em.  I keep the original points
and
condenser in the boot just in case, but I plan to continue to use
Pertronix.

David C
San Diego