RE: half a Healey frame on EBay $50

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: half a Healey frame on EBay $50
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:08:30 -0800
Here is another one of the 17,712 BJ8 Healeys manufactured that is about to
disappear without any identification or record of it.  Anyone on this list
who is interested enough to bid on it, or lucky (?) enough to win it, please
contact me.  I'm looking for someone with enough enthusiasm to have a glance
at the right front shock tower to see if there is a chassis number stamped
there.  I'm having a hard time getting the seller to make the effort.

Thanks,
Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry