Re: non-healey help needed

To: WM K SCHELLHAAS <insptwo@msn.com>
Subject: Re: non-healey help needed
From: Blue One Hundred <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:49:24 +0800
Bill -

It's located in the whatchamacallit under the hidden flap behind the
thinga-majiggy, which you can only get off if you remove the whole
dashboard.  You'll need Ford special tool 76-A5M to remove it, prior to
running a level three diagnostic with an OEM Ford electrical diagnostic
machine #4-U7G.  Of course, to get to the wires on the relay you have to
remove the engine.  Refer to page 458-M of the official Ford shop manual for
steps involved in engine removal, manual available for only $250 from the
dealer.

Alan

'53 BN1 '64 BJ8

P.S. Sorry Bill wish I could help...!