Re: Driving Light Brackets

To: healey3000bn7@yahoo.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Driving Light Brackets
From: "Reid Trummel" <editor_reid@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2005 21:25:13 +0000
Thanks very much Carlos, and everyone else who responded privately.  Ive
tried a set of the brackets from Cape Intl and dont prefer the look or
where they position the lights.  Thats why Im looking for alternatives.

I just left a message for Mark Baker, and Im also running down a couple of
other leads.  Thanks again to all Listers who responded!

Reid

Reid Trummel
Portland, Oregon
100, 100M, Ski-Master