Re: BJ7 REAR SEAT COMPARTMENT

To: scott@scottjgraham.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: BJ7 REAR SEAT COMPARTMENT
From: SJNNOCK@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 21:54:24 EST
In a message dated 12/2/05 3:57:58 AM, scott@scottjgraham.com writes:

> I am taking my bastardised BJ7 back to orginal in the rear interior and
> reinstalling the jump seats, side panels and seat back. I need some photos of
> cars properly set up to provide to my auto trimmer for reference. Can anyone
> out there help? Perhaps a link to a web site with photos?

Scott ... We have photo sets that will help you , if you call me l will tell
you what is in them to help you ...Norman Nock
            209 948 8767 Monday -Friday 8 AM - 5PM

These detailed photo sets from many different angles are a great help in
restoring either a driver or concours car...
Healey 100/4 a finished Gold quality car... pictures taken just before engine
installation ... 53 pictures $35.00
100/4 , BN4 , BT7 & BJ7... Picture sets start with a bare chassis , to a
rolling chassis and a finished car ,showing locations of relays , linkage ,
clips
, wiring , interior upholstery and much more ...
*100/4 110 pictures $66.00
*BN4 75 pictures $45.00
*BT7 140 pictures $84.00
*BJ7 90 pictures $52.00