Re: British Cars We Wish They Still Made

To: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>,
Subject: Re: British Cars We Wish They Still Made
From: "tom felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 08:52:23 -0500
My guess is that the people who wrote this don't have a clue about the
various years or the difference----I think the covered headlights were the
reason on the S1's---but then again the 66 and 67's had covered
headlights.----who knows?

I felt a little "slighted" sinceI have a 66 OTS with covered headlights and
a 4.2L.